About the course
The course is developed for aspirants who are willing to excel in events management and do not possess formal training in the subject. This course will prepare aspirants with the basic skills and knowledge required to start a successful career in Events Management. The course is most suitable to professionals who enjoy building relationships, multitasking and enhance the expectations of special moments to reality.
- MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Exhibitions)
- Online Events Operations
- Finance and Budgeting
- Leadership & People Management
- IT: Trends and Technology
- Effective Communication
- Human values and UAE culture
- Service Marketing Management
- Leadership and Business Performance
- Events Project
- Fluent English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Students preferred with 1-2 years of work experience in hospitality, tourism or service industry
Mode of delivery: Face-to-face practical classes and online classes
Final assessment: Written exams and final projects.
Graduation requirements: 60%
Average student-teacher ratio: 6 students per 1 teacher
Duration of program: 30 hours
Students who successfully complete the program will be awarded with the Certificate in Events Management by HTMi, Hotel and Tourism Management Institute Switzerland.