Got a degree and want to develop your computing skills? Are you an IT graduate who is seeking to grow your knowledge in specialist areas?
Look no further! Study IT in this flexible programme - the perfect way to add computing skills to your CV while engaged in full-time employment.
With the rapid rise of technology, computer skills are now fundamental life skills and an IT qualification will greatly increase your career prospects, both here and overseas. There are currently far more IT jobs than there are graduates and employers are desperate for individuals with a good understanding of the industry.
While the Graduate Diploma programme is the equivalent of one year of full time study, course pre-requisites and schedules may necessitate a longer period of part-time study. Therefore, you have the opportunity to complete this qualification over two or three years, according to your personal path of study.
- You must have an undergraduate qualification in computing or a related discipline OR degree-equivalent practical, professional or scholarly experience.
- International students must hold a recognised bachelor's degree in computing or a related discipline OR an equivalent qualification supported by practical, professional or scholarly experience.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide:
- New Zealand University Entrance OR
- Overall Academic IELTS 6.0 with no individual band score lower than 5.5 (achieved in one test completed in the last two years), OR
- Acceptable alternative evidence of the required IELTS (see here for NZQA proficiency table and here for list of recognised proficiency tests).